Dead christmas tree??

I can collect it and save you any hassle. I am offering a collection and recycling service charging £3.50 a tree for Stocksbridge and surrounding areas other areas can be negotiated please message me or ring 07966 372601 or 0114 2886720. I am fully licenced for waste removal and will provide a waste collection receipt.

I can collect it and save you any hassle. I am offering a collection and recycling service charging £3.50 a tree for Stocksbridge and surrounding areas other areas can be negotiated please message me or ring 07966 372601 or 0114 2886720. I am fully licenced for waste removal and will provide a waste collection receipt.

That is only worth £3.50 if someone isn't going to the recycling centre anyway. Most people do in the New Year, to clear out all their old stuff. It just makes a Christmas tree even more expensive!

That is only worth £3.50 if someone isn't going to the recycling centre anyway. Most people do in the New Year, to clear out all their old stuff. It just makes a Christmas tree even more expensive!

It's worth £3.50 to us and I will definitely be giving tractorboy a ring during the next couple of days.

Our recycling place won't take any garden waste over 3ft in length so we'd have to saw the tree into at least 2 sections (over 7ft in height) before we even had the hassle of cramming it into the car, driving to the centre and then queuing up to dispose of it.

We'll probably be taking it down on Sunday and I'll be sorry to see it go to be honest. It's been a beautiful tree which still smells heavenly and has hardly shed more then a small handful of needles. :)

Archived