Nick Griffin declared bankrupt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25590155

and hes going to write a booklet for hard up constituants on how to manage debt :suspect:

now i might be stupid but..............if he'd managed his better maybe he might not be bankrupt???? :huh:

:loopy::hihi:

LOL...Thats an excellent picture.

What a fat ugly bozzeyed <REMOVED>. I think we should have a whip round for him though. Bagsie first go with the cat o nine tails!!

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 17:54 ----------

and he is writing his Mein Kampf too

Whats it called?

Mein Kampf mit Übergewicht?

:hihi:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25590155

and hes going to write a booklet for hard up constituants on how to manage debt :suspect:

now i might be stupid but..............if he'd managed his better maybe he might not be bankrupt???? :huh:

:loopy::hihi:

Just because someone goes bankrupt dosnt mean they are skint. many people move their assets out of their name ,move funds out of their bank accounts before going bankrupt. You can use bankruptcy for many reasons to suit your own purpose. Dosnt mean you are broke , you can still be loaded .

Just because someone goes bankrupt dosnt mean they are skint. many people move their assets out of their name ,move funds out of their bank accounts before going bankrupt. You can use bankruptcy for many reasons to suit your own purpose. Dosnt mean you are broke , you can still be loaded .

That's another one for the sticker album.

He has got more money than me.

He has got no morals and, like most politicians, has used the gullibility of his supporters to make a good living.

Sick. Sad. But not Stupid.

Well, he got a Law degree from Cambridge. (Only a Desmond, though).

How can a lawyer end up owing £100k to a law firm?

Suggests 'stupid' to me!

Someone "" stupid '' doesnt go to cambridge and pass a law degree do they ? I think people go bankrupt for various reasons.. I no zero about the BNP, but I doubt Nick is stupid.

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 21:44 ----------

Desmonds a 2.2 by the way...

Archived