Huge truck bomb exploded in Iraq. Are Al Qaeda taking over?

The point is that survival isn't that important when you believe in a better after life.

A lot of people believe in an afterlife, but they're not in such a hurry to get there.

Could turn out to be quite a shock, when it turns out to be the one you weren't expecting. :o

Did they really. Clearly not the technology to make a posting correctly or a link that actually leads anywhere. However I saw a previous list of these marvelous inventions. I seem to remember there wasn't much beyond the egg whisk. No internal combustion engine, no radio, computer, TV, electricity, steam engines, antibiotics, flight etc. Just a few bits of low tech crap. Not really much for 1 billion folk over a millennium. Perhaps you are being held back by your religion.

Go and read up a bit more about Islamic history before spouting your ill informed anti Islamic rhetoric.

I remember a while back when someone posted that you were a vile person on the thread where you said that Rotherham was not good enough for you to invest in a property and you had only come here to study your Subsidised LPC and would leave quicker than the steel works shut down, well I tend to agree.

Post 36 is what I'm on about on this thread in reply to post 14you made on page 1= http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1242651

I have no time for stuck up people like yourself and as my avatar says I'm Muslim and proud of it regardless of what people of your ilk think of Islam/Muslims.

My religion enriches me, your bigotry will hold you back. :rolleyes:

I remember a while back when someone posted that you were a vile person on the thread where you said that sheffield was crap and you had only come here to study etc, well I tend to agree.

I suspect the people of Sheffield think the same about you.

No he didn't, I think there must be something wrong with your mind.

No nothing wrong with my mind. There may have been something wrong with the way you phrased your reply to my statement that 'his laws included protection for Christians & Jews under his rule' though. :)

You highlighted the sentence above & replied 'Which came after he had conquered and killed them.'

Difficult to provide protection for those you have killed don't you think?

My little joke, don't worry about it, & do try & relax about the Muslim thing, they are only 5% of the country's population. :)

No nothing wrong with my mind. There may have been something wrong with the way you phrased your reply to my statement that 'his laws included protection for Christians & Jews under his rule' though. :)

You highlighted the sentence above & replied 'Which came after he had conquered and killed them.'

Difficult to provide protection for those you have killed don't you think?

But not for those he conquered.

Its possible to conquer and kill Jews and Christians without killing them all.

But not for those he conquered.

Its possible to conquer and kill Jews and Christians without killing them all.

Yes I know, but look at your wording again. In your first reply you said 'conquered & killed'.

That implies that first he conquered them & then he killed them.

Yes I know what you meant, 'after he had conquered & killed a lot of them.'

Just my sense of humour, not meant in an insulting way. :)

Yes I know, but look at your wording again. In your first reply you said 'conquered & killed'.

That implies that first he conquered them & then he killed them.

Yes I know what you meant, 'after he had conquered & killed a lot of them.'

Just my sense of humour, not meant in an insulting way. :)

And there was me thinking you was just a little slow. :)

Archived