Huge truck bomb exploded in Iraq. Are Al Qaeda taking over?

Go and read up a bit more about Islamic history before spouting your ill informed anti Islamic rhetoric.

I remember a while back when someone posted that you were a vile person on the thread where you said that Rotherham was not good enough for you to invest in a property and you had only come here to study your Subsidised LPC and would leave quicker than the steel works shut down, well I tend to agree.

Post 36 is what I'm on about on this thread in reply to post 14you made on page 1= http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1242651

I have no time for stuck up people like yourself and as my avatar says I'm Muslim and proud of it regardless of what people of your ilk think of Islam/Muslims.

My religion enriches me, your bigotry will hold you back. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you had learned about Islam rather than being indoctrinated by a selected version of it from birth, you would be rather less blind to its' evils. I doubt there is anyone more bigoted on the forum than yourself. Your avatar says much about you. It says to me that we can dismiss anything you say on the subject as you are a brainwashed and closed mind.

And so it goes on.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014/01/pakistan-pilgrims-die-bomb-attack-bus-2014121163347367106.html

At least 22 Shia pilgrims, many of them women and children, have been killed in a bomb attack on their bus in western Pakistan.

The bomb exploded on Tuesday near the bus packed with passengers returning from Iran to their home city of Quetta in Balochistan, officials said.

At least 20 people were wounded, said the assistant police commissioner for Mastung district, Shafqat Anwar Shawani.

A local government official told the AFP news agency that 51 passengers had been on board at the time of the blast. Several were still unaccounted for.

The provincial home secretary, Asad Gilani, said that two buses had been travelling with government security vehicles and that one of the buses was hit.

Shahwani said bomb disposal officials suspect the bomb was planted on the roadside and detonated remotely, but he did not rule out the possibility of a suicide attack.

Archived