Huge truck bomb exploded in Iraq. Are Al Qaeda taking over?

not in my eyes, these countries are breeding grounds, training grounds for the terrorists

like a meeting point where differing groups and ideologies all come together

I think you are missing the point. We aren't involved. This is muslim killing muslim. Why should that cause us any problems? If it draws in the radicals and they kill one another that's fine by me. The less of them there are the less they bother the civilized world. Everyone's a winner. They get their Jihad and virgins so even they are pleased with the result.

I think you are missing the point. We aren't involved. This is muslim killing muslim. Why should that cause us any problems? If it draws in the radicals and they kill one another that's fine by me. The less of them there are the less they bother the civilized world. Everyone's a winner. They get their Jihad and virgins so even they are pleased with the result.

but its NOT a boxing match, theres no rules and no willing opponants, its terrorists killing the innocent, AND as i said grouping together and probably plotting atrocities over here, so your idea of them killing each other is flawed

unless you mean great, muslims are dieing in great numbers generally, then your just warped in the head

but its NOT a boxing match, theres no rules and no willing opponants, its terrorists killing the innocent, AND as i said grouping together and probably plotting atrocities over here, so your idea of them killing each other is flawed

unless you mean great, muslims are dieing in great numbers generally, then your just warped in the head

Don't you think it would have been better if the 7/7 bombers had decided to fight their jihad in Syria? I'm not really sure who is fighting who these days. The rebels seem to be fighting each other just as much as they are fighting the government.

Where would you prefer the bombs to be going off mel? Whitby.. If so you are just warped in the head.

Don't you think it would have been better if the 7/7 bombers had decided to fight their jihad in Syria? I'm not really sure who is fighting who these days. The rebels seem to be fighting each other just as much as they are fighting the government.

Where would you prefer the bombs to be going off mel? Whitby.. If so you are just warped in the head.

personally id rather no bombs were going off, anywhere, as i said its innocent people dieing in the middle east, not just terrorists, so no, i cant wish it on those either

personally id rather no bombs were going off, anywhere, as i said its innocent people dieing in the middle east, not just terrorists, so no, i cant wish it on those either

I agree, but if a bomb is going to kill innocent people, I would prefer it to kill someone I don't know, it might be a little selfish but I don't have enough love to spread between 7 billion people. Every time a bomb blows up in the UK the risk of death for someone I know increases, if all the bombs blow up in Iraq the only people that I know that are at risk, are soldiers, and they knew the risk when they joined up.

That is hardly a realistic reply. As is being demonstrated on a daily basis there are terrorists and jihadists around who are happy to blow themselves to bits as long as they can take others with them.

So as the no bombs option only exists in your little Utopia, I'll ask again which option you prefer.

1... Car bomb explodes in Baghdad killing 30 people.

2... Car bomb explodes in Whitby killing 30 people including several of your friends and relations.

That is hardly a realistic reply. As is being demonstrated on a daily basis there are terrorists and jihadists around who are happy to blow themselves to bits as long as they can take others with them.

So as the no bombs option only exists in your little Utopia, I'll ask again which option you prefer.

2... Car bomb explodes in Whitby killing 30 people including several of your friends and relations.

i aint getting suckered into your little islamophobic games, I DONT WANT any innocents dieing, whether its here, or there

i aint getting suckered into your little islamophobic games, I DONT WANT any innocents dieing, whether its here, or there

Oh well that's OK then. I'm sure now they know that they'll all put away the Semtex and stop the killing. What a wonderful little life you lead in your tiny world isolated from reality.

Are you going to cure world poverty in the same way.

I suppose if the car bomb is going to explode the further away it is the better particularly if some of those killed by the bomb were themselves plotting the next bomb attack.

Archived