Venue for my 18th??

emmma369

:help: Me and my mate are desperately trying to find somewhere to hold our 18th birthday party... a lot of bars we've tried sound great but will ID on the door and a lot of our mates are obviously still under age... so does anyone know of somewhere that will only ID on the bar & is a nice, fun, party venue that we could hire out? Preferably in the city centre! Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

:help: Me and my mate are desperately trying to find somewhere to hold our 18th birthday party... a lot of bars we've tried sound great but will ID on the door and a lot of our mates are obviously still under age... so does anyone know of somewhere that will only ID on the bar & is a nice cheap, party venue? Preferably in the city centre! Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

try stars on queens road, my mates brother is having is 18th there.

he is having kids attend too so no ID needed

Id Try a Pub Then....

If You Book a Function Room They Dont Have Bouncers Or Anything So u'll All Be Ok!

Their's Plenty Of Pubs About City Centre Anyways.

:help: Me and my mate are desperately trying to find somewhere to hold our 18th birthday party... a lot of bars we've tried sound great but will ID on the door and a lot of our mates are obviously still under age... so does anyone know of somewhere that will only ID on the bar & is a nice, fun, party venue that we could hire out? Preferably in the city centre! Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

I'd try George IV on Langsett Road Hillsborough, been to two 18ths there and as far as i know noone got asked for ID at the bar. Its a function room above the pub. A nice place, dance floor, room for DJ and food etc. Hope this helps ya! x

i really dont think any bar in the city center will take it on, as the police are extremely vigilant about under age drinking and the licencee isnt going to be keen on risking getting fined. would you?

Archived