Nice Bars????

RichLA

I must recommend Boho (Campo Lane) and The Ivory (Regents Terrace), for quality surroundings and great wine lists, especially Boho, the service is top notch and you will not find a more extensive wine list.

Another to consider is Menzels (Ecclesall Road), this also comes highly recommended.

Slinky

I must recommend Boho (Campo Lane) and The Ivory (Regents Terrace), for quality surroundings and great wine lists, especially Boho, the service is top notch and you will not find a more extensive wine list.

Another to consider is Menzels (Ecclesall Road), this also comes highly recommended.

Slinky

Arrrgh! The report button is on the exact same spot the "quote" button uses on IPB and I keep reporting posts by mistake! Sorry Slinky!

Check out boho! We're open till 1am on a Friday & Saturday night, and although we haven't got a written cocktail list, the staff know some excellent cocktails, and as Slinky pointed out the wine list is pretty extensive, by the glass and the bottle!

You should also definately consider ending up at The Runaway Girl.... it's fantastic :)

• 3 weeks later...

Went in Crystal for the first time in ages last weekend and had a really good time...ended up staying in there all night! Music was good and its refreshing to go out in town have a drink amongst decent people!! Might try the restaurant next week, heard its good!

Avoid Crystal - the service is consistently atrocious. You can be the only the person in there and be ignored at the bar for 10 to 15 minutes before they eventually decide to acknowledge your presence and begrudgingly serve you. The first time this happened I thought I may have caught them at an 'off' moment, after the 3rd consecutive visit where the service was similarly abysmal I vowed never to set foot in the place again.

Go to BoHo instead - at least they know about customer service.

I recommend crystal they have a new manager in there and its alot better the music has also improved and i have to say they dont let any s**t in either if you speak nicely to the manager he will let you go upstairs.

Archived