Employment question

I work for an agency, and after three months my money went up, by law they have to pay you the same as you're co workers doing the same job, but when i got my holiday pay over xmas it was paid at the lower rate, are they allowed to do this.? also the company that works out the wages, they take 50% of everything that i claim for in expenses and travel allowance, the 50% they take they claim is their fees :huh:

anyone know if all this is correct, and any useful links to back it up...

thanks guys :thumbsup:

I work for an agency, and after three months my money went up, by law they have to pay you the same as you're co workers doing the same job, but when i got my holiday pay over xmas it was paid at the lower rate, are they allowed to do this.? also the company that works out the wages, they take 50% of everything that i claim for in expenses and travel allowance, the 50% they take they claim is their fees :huh:

anyone know if all this is correct, and any useful links to back it up...

thanks guys :thumbsup:

Which company is this, the agency or is there some umbrella company involved?

Thanks guys ...

The agency is Gap, and they pay me with an umbrella company called betterpay..its then that are taking 50% of my allowance claimed for their fees...

Yes Annbaker, i signed a contract but didn t get my copy, i will have to chase them up for one...

anyone got any info that may be able to help until i get my contract.?

Archived