Next CRB meet now 28th March

Classic Rock

Originally posted by caz2

I will try to be there. i'm intreged to see the faces behind the opinions that have kept me amused for the last few months!

Are you sure newbies are welcome!!!??

Yep.. new blood is always welcome.. gives some people the chance to try out their chat up lines for attractive strangers for one... (joke!!).. ;)

... oh and CRB... what's the going rate on a pint of lime and soda? (it being my favourite re-hydration tipple n'all)

:loopy::thumbsup:

Originally posted by Martin_s

Yep.. new blood is always welcome.. gives some people the chance to try out their chat up lines for attractive strangers for one... (joke!!).. ;)

Cheeky. Oh and i don't wish to decieve anyone, i am distinctly average looking and quite content with my lot!!:thumbsup:

Well if i can come i'll be the slightly wide eyed one with the shakes as am going out on Saturday for my birthday!

Originally posted by Martin_s

... oh and CRB... what's the going rate on a pint of lime and soda? (it being my favourite re-hydration tipple n'all)

:loopy::thumbsup:

50p to you.

I usually say arrive from 3pm. If you are the first and look vulnerable, don't worry, I'll be floating around to be the hostess, Mick will be on the bar in some sort of fancy dress outfit and Sass, biiiiig guy will be about too. I'll make sure the sniffing gingers will be there.

Was a good afternoon/evening and despite being occassionally kicked by SIH ;) and generally abused for drinking Lime and Soda.. I had a good time..

The band that was playing wasn't bad either... and I have to say there were a couple of attractive young peeps there too.. although true to form I didn't say hi... *cue: chicken wings*...

Cheers Buffy and Sass for the food n'all... :thumbsup:

Archived