Next CRB meet now 28th March

Classic Rock

Had a banging time :banana: soz was a bit out of it to begin with, head was and still is massive phlegm factory, which Im sure is TMI :D spilling Lempsip on the keyboard as we speak (or type as the case may be) had a good un even tho I was only there for a bit :thumbsup:

Will attempt to bring James next time where you can all stare and point and poke him with sticks :wink: he is currently still recovering from too many Pro-Plus :wow::loopy: am sure youre supposed to take them with water and not just chomp them :roll:

Cya all again at the next one, roll on April!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Am gutted i didn't make it!

Went out for birthday on saturday and didn't crawl into bed till 8am. I couldn't have got out of it again even if my life depended upon it! Hope all had a good time.

Well looks like I did it again yep I was hammered but as usual had a laff COOL! I dont know how me and my sis got home but I do remember dancing in the chinese and taking my shoe off to show the rather tasty 17 year old chinese boy !!I WAS FORCED by kats to give him a kiss for some extra chips and bingo it worked.I can also remember coming online did i insult anyone I cant remember sorry if I did .Anyway I'll see you all next month thats for sure and JAM AND BREAD next time I will put my trademark on you !!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hey guys! had a good time last night even if i did look a little bored at times, and was really scared at first!! was great to meet people and to see bt again!! thanks for getting me back in one piece mr H and thnx loads pw n kats!!!! hope everyone else had a good time! take care peeple!! X

Archived