Next CRB meet now 28th March

Classic Rock

Originally posted by starchild

1. Upon arrival, the paparazzi take your photograph (rtapper).

2. Next it's the sock sniffing contest led by the ex-Gingers.

3. Fastly moving on towards... (cue tapp)

erm although reading that is quite disturbing!

I may *possibly* be able to go now this has been moved although I may end up back in France again...hmm.

Will know soon enough and if I can make it - I will :)

Oh classic rock - thanks for the offer of the gig but the band and I have parted company ;)

cheers.

still have a problem with finding the CRB!!!

i know it is on Ecclesall Road and i even have an idea what it looks like..

but even after people have tried again and again to explain to me i simply do not know the area and dont have a clue..

if i can work it out.. mite be there!

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

still have a problem with finding the CRB!!!

i know it is on Ecclesall Road and i even have an idea what it looks like..

but even after people have tried again and again to explain to me i simply do not know the area and dont have a clue..

if i can work it out.. mite be there!

Its opposite Safeways...if you want I could meet up with you and lead you astray...sorry no, lead you to the CRB like a Pied Piper :loopy: dont mind me still on med for the tonsils :thumbsup:

xxx

Trust me....

Im a mosher! :headbang:

Originally posted by Mosherchik

Its opposite Safeways...if you want I could meet up with you and lead you astray...sorry no, lead you to the CRB like a Pied Piper :loopy: dont mind me still on med for the tonsils :thumbsup:

xxx

Trust me....

Im a mosher! :headbang:

cheers hun :thumbsup: .. may have to take you up on that offer (whichever it was) if all else fails!!!

leading me astray... hmm i wonder?!? :confused:

:headbang:

If you go past safeways (towards the shops on Ecclesall Road) and take the first left, then turn round at the first right and go back up to the traffic lights, turn right towards the petrol station and take the first left after the petrol station. You can't miss it on the right!

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

cheers hun :thumbsup: .. may have to take you up on that offer (whichever it was) if all else fails!!!

leading me astray... hmm i wonder?!? :confused:

:headbang:

I have oft been accused of leading people up the garden path, altho we have no path...or garden...more sort of a patio...no bodies...that I know of :loopy:

I digress (as always) :P

If you want me to meet you and be a guide for the day lemme know when and where :thumbsup:

xxx

Archived