Next CRB meet now 28th March

Classic Rock

i may pop in...depends if i got owt beta 2 do............in fact ok yeah my life is sooooo full right now lol

SIH if u going i'll meet ya n we will get lost 2gether...may even fetch hannah so u n her can have ur interestin convo's bout redness again.

lmao shes scared bout that! ok we finished talkin bout that

tell me in science SIH

stitch

xXx

p.s by the way my girlie aint got red erm.....yeah! lol

hey ill be there,so beware,im bringing my red lips too!!!!so plenty of kissing,but i cant get hammered so dont buy me a drink or my ma will tell me off!!!32 and still getting into trouble from my mother!!maybe i should be a good girl this time fluff that im never good why brake the habit of a lifetime:D so lips at the ready guys its gonna be another kissy night yum yum baby boy your first on my list ,dont get it on your collar this time people will talk:thumbsup: :wow::banana::wave::wink: hey i like it a lot!!!

lots of love and red kisses from pretty woman xx

Looking forward to the meet even more now then :D

Might possibly be bringing a mate called Craig, he's slightly younger than me (4 years, and 8 months younger to be exact) so go easier on the poor lad won't ya? ;)

Originally posted by pretty_woman

hey ill be there,so beware,im bringing my red lips too!!!!so plenty of kissing,but i cant get hammered so dont buy me a drink or my ma will tell me off!!!32 and still getting into trouble from my mother!!maybe i should be a good girl this time fluff that im never good why brake the habit of a lifetime:D so lips at the ready guys its gonna be another kissy night yum yum baby boy your first on my list ,dont get it on your collar this time people will talk:thumbsup: :wow::banana::wave::wink: hey i like it a lot!!!

lots of love and red kisses from pretty woman xx

OMG PW is going!! lol

Will you have a cab booked to carry you home??

Never mind her, I think us lads'll need the cab to carry us home after all the kissing ;)

I'm sure somebody'll save her a seat though if she's stuck for a lift home ;)

Originally posted by pretty_woman

hey ill be there,so beware,im bringing my red lips too!!!!so plenty of kissing

Eeeek! I might dodge and duck hunny :D that lippy of yours to ages to scrub off me face :wink:

but i cant get hammered so dont buy me a drink or my ma will tell me off!!!32 and still getting into trouble from my mother!!maybe i should be a good girl this time fluff that im never good why brake the habit of a lifetime:D

Know that feeling only too well! :D I'll get u a drink chicken whats your poison? :thumbsup:

xxx

Archived