Next CRB meet now 28th March

Classic Rock

Guest Pauly

I'm in two minds, which is a change considering I said I wouldn't be coming again as it wasn't my scene.

I'll see how I feel on the day. If I'm bored I may show up.

Im certainly feeling all tingly :D

.... altho that may just mean I need to change my washing powder :wink: definately gonna try and make it, Im waiting for pretty woman :D taking an emergency supply of wet wipes for all the people who'll be covered in lippy marks :thumbsup::wink:

Cyas all soon!

I'm gonna be there ... probably from afternoon until 7.30.

One thing though ...

If anyone points a camera at me ... I am gonna take the f*****g thing of them and they're not having it back till after the meet.

I DO NOT WANT ANY PICTURES TAKIN OF ME.

I have to make this point very clear because ... even though I asked nicely in the past ... people have disregarded my wishes and taken photos of me.

I just don't like it ... so please respect my wishes ... no pictures ... it just ****** people off in general (and it's not just me).

Agree with Jamie. Have asked before for no photos to be put on site, and they were and i am not the only one this has affected.

I think we should go with a camera ban at the meets, if people are so desperate to know who we are and what goes on then you should come to the meets, join in, but don't bring your camera.

Any one else agree???

I have to agree with Fuzzy and Jamie I dont want my pic took either.I dont see why pics should be taken its like fuzzy says if ppl want to know what we look like they should come,I for one felt on edge at the start of the night and did feel like I was constantly checking if a camera was pointing my way .I have a very good reason for not wanting my face plastering on this site apart from the fact im bog ugly (said it for you !)I could be put at risk if anyone was to see these pics , why is a personal matter.I just hope I dont see anyone pointing a camera my way all we want to do is have a laugh and relax please!

lots of love pretty woman xxx:thumbsup:

Archived