Next CRB meet now 28th March

Classic Rock

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

Can we take pics and not post them anywhere? I only say, because I am a keen photgrapher, especially of people.

Photons want to be free!

Phanerothyme ... remember that first meet we went to ?

You look several photos ... but you were always careful that you had people's permission ... and they had opportunity to check and approve the pics before they were uploaded to the net.

You delt with it in a sensetive and caring way.

That was pefectly fine with me Phan.

What ****** me off is when I ask for pics not to be taken of me and they take them anyway ... and generally disregard my wishes.

Is that unreasonable of me !?

I don't want anyone taking pics of me ... however ... if we only had one photographer at the meet ... you'd get my vote.

I think the whole thing with taking photos just serves to create more tension and ****** people off.

Well I think there is now a price on my head from various quarters, so I shall wish you well, hope you all have a good time but not join you.

However, old friends keen to invite me over for unofficial get-togethers shouldnt stop doing so - I only need to avoid the lynchers (and keep the blood off CRB's walls), not everyone

:thumbsup:

I'm not too bothered about photos being taken of me as long as i don't have to see them.

I'm hoping that i'll be there on sunday. Depends how much money I have left after Friday night. Quite poor at the mo, due to every bill in the world arriving this week. I hate being a scruffy student sometimes.

Originally posted by Classic Rock

It's THIS WEEKEND COMING! I hope you are all getting excited!

Oh Yeah!

I'm working until 7pm so I will be around just after that.

Phan I will record you some Ivan Rebroff if you could do me the recording of the Klezmatics.

Photos - yike! Nooooooo!

We have a band called Driven playing in the evening. They are very very good.

For those worried about drinks prices - we have many different bottles priced at just a quid each, that covers alcopops, wine, lagers and soft drinks. Bargain!

Originally posted by duffman

Oh Yeah!

I'm working until 7pm so I will be around just after that.

Phan I will record you some Ivan Rebroff if you could do me the recording of the Klezmatics.

Oh, shame I'll have gone 'ome by 7, would've been nice to meet a fellow Stannngton resident who bitches about the buses as much as I do :D

Archived