Next CRB meet now 28th March

Classic Rock

Originally posted by Classic Rock

Which CDs?

Maybe he's bringing CDs full of pictures from the last gathering ;)

I might pop down Sunday if my friend is still around, only just registered, but there seems to be all sorts of people on here!

Originally posted by pacman

Maybe he's bringing CDs full of pictures from the last gathering ;)

Heh heh, think I'd be lynched mate!! Don't understand the fuss myself - I know I'm ugly, but if the photos are for personal use then ??? (different in Pretty woman's case, of course)...

Erm... I was thinking of bring some decent metal down, and perhaps some chilled hip-hop stuff... all likely to be "modern" rather than "classic" :P

Yeah seemed to be a bit of anti photo backlash, although by the same token, I don't really understand why people want to turn up with a camera and take pictures of people they hardly know.

Not into rock myself, I'd appreciate something other than that just to break the evening up a bit, hiphop, whatever

Originally posted by Agent Dan

Mate, I've got a bunch of cds I can bring down!!

Well anything really, so long as there's some variety. Just don't want to turn up there and find out it's a big moshpit or something ;)

Not definite I can come, I have a friend up from London, so if he's up for it I'll drag him down.

Is your avatar sephiroth or am I seeing things?

Cider - Strongbow and Woodpecker on tap.

Music - We play all sorts of rock, from Glam to Punk. Rod Stewart to Stereophonics. Eagles to Clapton. Metallica to Extreme Maggott Infestation. Darkness to Blink 182. Bon Jovi to Def Leppard. Journey to Boston. Local Bands too. We have music on our system spanning four decades. I'm sure we'll have something to please all ears, we've never had a complaint yet. Nevertheless if you want to bring something in particular and it fits in with our music policy then we'll happily play it. PM me first, we may have it already!

Alas we only play rock - hence the name of the pub, so I'm afraid Hip Hop and R&B is out of the window. There won't be a mosh pit unless you all want to want to form one. Ha ha, now that WOULD be a picture worth taking! Don't worry about the music, those of you who don't know rock too well, cast aside that heavy metal headbanging stereotype that is often associated with rock music. It won't be like that, much softer and gentler rock. I promise.

Originally posted by duffman

Oh Yeah!

I'm working until 7pm so I will be around just after that.

Phan I will record you some Ivan Rebroff if you could do me the recording of the Klezmatics.

Done duffman, thx for PM!

I'm bringing my camera, because its always in my pocket

except I am arriving at 3pm and leaving well before 5:30 :( I'll leave the CD behind the bar or with some forum Stakahnovite

Um....

Slightly nervous now.... will not be bringing a camera if it means I get tarred and feathered :sad: I would never be so mean as to take a piccy of someone if they didnae want me too, but wont take camera just to be on safe side

... you know, in case of bag checks :wink:

Ooooo and Phane are you bringing that Ska CD? will have a gander at that if you are :thumbsup:

Archived