Aston Woodhouse High School

Hello anybody, my name is John Cottey I used to live on Falconer Lane and went up to AWHS in the first year it opened, I have 3 sisters Jenny, Brenda and Pam. I was terminally shy most of the time but looking back it was enjoyable. I got to here by using Google, read some of the threads and joined because I recognised some of the names mentioned. Paul Foster ive known for years as his Gran used to live next door to me, cheeky sod calls me "The oldest swinger in town". On the "Lane" also use to live the Warburtons, Pete was and still is the brother I never had, but Dave was 6 months older than me and must have broken most of the hearts in the area. That's enough for now, look forward to hearing from anybody.

Sorry I much older than you, I went to WGS long before your school was built.

But I remember some names from Falconer Lane - Danny White, Peter Taylor (in my class at WGS), Warburtons and Ernest Hall. A few more faces, but not names. At the time my parents lived at 77 Park Hill, just before the start of Fence

Grey Eminence = Subang Jaya = Malaysia

Hello anybody, my name is John Cottey I used to live on Falconer Lane and went up to AWHS in the first year it opened, I have 3 sisters Jenny, Brenda and Pam. I was terminally shy most of the time but looking back it was enjoyable. I got to here by using Google, read some of the threads and joined because I recognised some of the names mentioned. Paul Foster ive known for years as his Gran used to live next door to me, cheeky sod calls me "The oldest swinger in town". On the "Lane" also use to live the Warburtons, Pete was and still is the brother I never had, but Dave was 6 months older than me and must have broken most of the hearts in the area. That's enough for now, look forward to hearing

Thanks

---------- Post added 06-01-2014 at 15:47 ----------

Hi John I used to live at number 6 falconer lane your mum was our dinner lady at fence.

Pete Walters now living in Coventry but still coming home for every United home game.

More fool you Pete ! :)

Archived