Karate lessons in Hillsborough

I joined this club full time in 2011 and have never looked back.

At the time I was training with another club and due to grade for my 1st Dan.

I called Sensei Bob Hague to see if he may be interested in providing me with some 1-1 sessions as my club didn't provide them, Bob was more than happy to help and I wasn't over charged.

That's when I took the decision to change clubs permanently.

I can honestly say Sensei Bob is the best instructor I have ever had. His knowledge is incredible.

Bob has had so much faith in me and even though I haven't been able to train much recently due to a bad back, he has kept me informed of what's happening with the club and offered me 1-1 sessions again when I'm ready to return.

I couldn't sing his praises enough.

The club is full of friendly people and is not intimidating at all.

To register on the website click on the members tab (top right) then enter an email address and password. Once your membership has been confirmed you will receive an email. You will then be able to log in by again clicking on the members tab but then clicking on log on. Explore! :cool:

To register on the website click on the members tab (top right) then enter an email address and password. Once your membership has been confirmed you will receive an email. You will then be able to log in by again clicking on the members tab but then clicking on log on. Explore! :cool:

Done :)

Hopefully see you there soon .... I'm looking forward to getting back into it ....

• 2 weeks later...

Sheffield Shotokan Karate Club are holding a Bo Yari (weapons) course tomorrow. This will be taken by John Hallam. Aimed at beginners this should be a good day. Learning other ways of combat and self defence is always a good thing. This karate club always gives its members opportunities to learn other styles and disciplines. Check out their website on http://www.karatesheffield.org.uk

---------- Post added 19-01-2014 at 18:24 ----------

Well what a fantastic lesson today. Great turnout. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. Big thank you to Bob Hague for arranging this couse and John Hallam, great instructor.

:thumbsup::)

• 3 months later...

Archived