Wearing Stone Island

not heard that before, quality :)

---------- Post added 05-01-2014 at 21:17 ----------

That's exactly my point, the boys who wear the genuine expensive stuff are worse than the wannabes who wear the fake stuff. Its all about the bad attitude of the people that wear it, wanting to make out their a bit of a geezer..look at me I've spunked over a grand on this makes me look well ard innit

Not snobbery wanting to avoid to55p0ts, I'm working class and proud ta ;)

Haha I'm on messing anyways, come to think of it I don't see much SI around any more.

---------- Post added 05-01-2014 at 21:35 ----------

Give u a tenner for it

Its good value for money, you can keep sewing the patch and the buttons on cheap Primark sweaters for years to come.

Seems like there's some jealous people out there so If I wear a stone island top that I've paid £600 for I'm a chav cos they wear £20 replicas of them haha what a fool you are tramps wear primark n George jeans but does that make everyone else who wears them a tramp I think not.

Haha I'm on messing anyways, come to think of it I don't see much SI around any more.

---------- Post added 05-01-2014 at 21:35 ----------

Its good value for money, you can keep sewing the patch and the buttons on cheap Primark sweaters for years to come.

Ah.soz love, the years have got to me ;)

They're still going mad for it in Donny!

---------- Post added 05-01-2014 at 21:54 ----------

Seems like there's some jealous people out there so If I wear a stone island top that I've paid £600 for I'm a chav cos they wear £20 replicas of them haha what a fool you are tramps wear primark n George jeans but does that make everyone else who wears them a tramp I think not.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Boxing day at a football ground looks like a cannon full of Stone Island & Burberry has been fired at the crowd.

I like to include other brands like Burberry to cover both ends of the social scale. There's a pub on Division Street that has a sign saying 'No entry sign if wearing........' and goes on to list at least a dozen other labels.

Guess which ones?

Ive got loads of stoney... nice gear .. bit of jealousy on here hey..lol..

haha, no way. I wouldn't wear SI if they were given to me.

A predominant label only says "you" think it means something.

Good quality clothing doesn't need to advertise its brand so explicitly.

Archived