Wearing Stone Island

You keep trying to make it about money, but it's obvious to everyone reading this that it's not. I don't think I currently own anything from Primark, but I do have a Paul Smith suit that cost as much as anything Stone Island has to offer, as well as several items from outdoor brands like Mammut and Arc'teryx which cost broadly similar.

There are some nice things by those brands, Barbour in particular, but they're not things I'd wear because I wouldn't want to be associated with the kind of people who 'wear them with pride'.

You keep trying to make it about money, but it's obvious to everyone reading this that it's not. I don't think I currently own anything from Primark, but I do have a Paul Smith suit that cost as much as anything Stone Island has to offer, as well as several items from outdoor brands like Mammut and Arc'teryx which cost broadly similar.

There are some nice things by those brands, Barbour in particular, but they're not things I'd wear because I wouldn't want to be associated with the kind of people who 'wear them with pride'.

paul smiths ok, got some myself, but price wise its no where near stoney...

Archived