If Jesus Came Again?

I thing a whole lot of stuff will happen that will kind of give us a clue. That Rapture thing I think its called, the Apocalypse, or the Romanians getting in ?

Something bad will happen anyhow, just can't remember what it is but we will notice.

We'll all have to listen to Blondie ? :huh:

I thing a whole lot of stuff will happen that will kind of give us a clue. That Rapture thing I think its called, the Apocalypse, or the Romanians getting in ?

Something bad will happen anyhow, just can't remember what it is but we will notice.

Please explain how a European Union directive regarding the free movement of EU citizens within EU borders will be instantly recognisable as a portent of the Second Coming.

(Apart from anything else, it's already happened, anyway. Big non-event!).

Please explain how a European Union directive regarding the free movement of EU citizens within EU borders will be instantly recognisable as a portent of the Second Coming.

(Apart from anything else, it's already happened, anyway. Big non-event!).

I'm not sure how old you are but if you have not managed to develop a sense of humor by now then I must consider you a lost cause. I'm betting there's a whole heap of stuff you don't get on this forum, I would start at silent movies and make my way up if you ever feel the need understand things other people get. Your not German are you ? :huh:

I'm not sure how old you are but if you have not managed to develop a sense of humor by now then I must consider you a lost cause. I'm betting there's a whole heap of stuff you don't get on this forum, I would start at silent movies and make my way up if you ever feel the need understand things other people get. Your not German are you ? :huh:

Apologies for the misreading. You just aren't very funny, that's all. #2 and 3 were amusing...but not yours. Try harder!

Archived