Is Evander Holyfield homophobic?

I can see where he's coming from - man with limited thinking abilities, only able to succeed by using his fists, and thinks that the purpose of man is to procreate and can only do that with a woman.

You have to pity them and their limited ways of thinking, and hope that one day they'll be something primitive we laugh at, along with using our three seashells instead of toilet paper.

I can see where he's coming from - man with limited thinking abilities, only able to succeed by using his fists, and thinks that the purpose of man is to procreate and can only do that with a woman.

You have to pity them and their limited ways of thinking, and hope that one day they'll be something primitive we laugh at, along with using our three seashells instead of toilet paper.

It is. We're animals, that's what they have to do to survive.

Should there be seperate toilet facilities for gays, especially male?

It is a valid question :)[/color]

As times change and it's now acceptable for gays or whatever term people call it, then it should be addressed.

I'm aware that often disabled people have seperate toilet facilities, but that's often to allow space for wheelchairs etc. And Holyfield did say that he thinks being gay is a disability, but still....

So why should there be seperate toilet facilities and changing rooms for gay people? And why especially male? What's the issue?

I'm a gay man and use a gym & I've never propositioned another guy in a changing room or the showers. I wouldn't particularly welcome being checked out in those scenarios either.

Lets be clear - some gay men (and apparently straight men) have been caught cottaging in toilets. But I've checked on Google and some straight guys have been caught spying on women in toilets, changing rooms as well.

Let's not tar everyone with the same brush

EDIT : A friend was telling me that when he and his family went over to Germany and stayed on a camp site the shower facilities were unisex so men and women were sharing the same changing room. I wonder how they manage?

I'm aware that often disabled people have seperate toilet facilities, but that's often to allow space for wheelchairs etc. And Holyfield did say that he thinks being gay is a disability, but still....

So why should there be seperate toilet facilities and changing rooms for gay people? And why especially male? What's the issue?

I'm a gay man and use a gym & I've never propositioned another guy in a changing room or the showers. I wouldn't particularly welcome being checked out in those scenarios either.

Lets be clear - some gay men (and apparently straight men) have been caught cottaging in toilets. But I've checked on Google and some straight guys have been caught spying on women in toilets, changing rooms as well.

Let's not tar everyone with the same brush

EDIT : A friend was telling me that when he and his family went over to Germany and stayed on a camp site the shower facilities were unisex so men and women were sharing the same changing room. I wonder how they manage?

The reason I made my comment is because there has always been male and female toilets and changing rooms.

Is it acceptable for a female to be squatting over the next urinal?

Point I'm getting at, as time goes on more and more people accept gays in society, you don't have to bite my head off for saying this, but there nothing for privacy, I'll be honest and say I would feel uncomfortable urinating if a gay man is urinating in the urinal at side of me, same as a would if it was a woman.

Point I'm getting at, as time goes on more and more people accept gays in society, you don't have to bite my head off for saying this, but there nothing for privacy, I'll be honest and say I would feel uncomfortable urinating if a gay man is urinating in the urinal at side of me, same as a would if it was a woman.

What is it that makes you feel uncomfortable about it?

Children are vulnerable to all sorts of insecurities. They may be overweight, too thin, spotty, a loner, ginger... etc... all of which can bring the bullies a hovering.. we should be teaching them to stand up for their rights and hide away...

---------- Post added 06-01-2014 at 17:23 ----------

Channel 5 have acted very poorly in relation to this event. They said the comments were offensive but then aired them. Me thinks they are really more interested in ratings than who gets offended....

We have a program called Duck Dynasty full of hill billys with beards and opinions. It's on A and E and its very popular. One of the brothers came up with some pretty nasty things to say about homosexuals, so that A and E banned him from the show. The rest of the cast said they would quit the show too if he was banned, so the producers backed down. Money talks.

Archived