Is Evander Holyfield homophobic?

I didn't say I made anything up.

And stop taking things so seriously.

It's a serious subject. Either you really did report him, in which case I'd be interested to know what for, or you didn't really report him, in which case 'reported' was a fiction, i.e. made up.

It's a serious subject. Either you really did report him, in which case I'd be interested to know what for, or you didn't really report him, in which case 'reported' was a fiction, i.e. made up.

Contact the helpdesk and see if they will divulge ban reports.

Apparently the once great heavyweight engaged his mouth before his brain in the Big Brother house last night when proclaiming being gay 'aint normal'.

Whilst he's entitled to his opinions many will find them odious and given he signed a contract before entering the house regarding unacceptable behaviour-taking a fat cheque in compensation, perhaps he should have kept his big gob shut?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/celebrity-big-brother-2014-evander-holyfield-cautioned-over-gay-aint-normal-remarks-9040932.html

Probably is a homophobe but im not gonna argue with him.

Archived