Is Evander Holyfield homophobic?

Not at all, if he found it offensive, who am I or you to disagree ?

I'm not disputing his right to be offended, I'm disputing the notion that a person should be banned just because one user finds them offensive.

There are rules about which behaviours result in a ban and that post didn't break any of them.

Which rules did you think the post was breaking then?

Possibly this one.

You must not post or transmit through the Website any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others; which is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, confidential, vulgar, obscene, profane, harms minors in any way or is otherwise objectionable (arousing distaste or opposition; unpleasant or offensive)

I'm not disputing his right to be offended, I'm disputing the notion that a person should be banned just because one user finds them offensive.

There are rules about which behaviours result in a ban and that post didn't break any of them.

But that's nothing to do with you or me, that will be down to admin, I'd assume when he clicked the report button, he put his reason/s

Maybe you will have to keep checking the profile of the said person to see if he/she is banned and if this happens perhaps you can contact the help desk, whether they would be willing to discuss any ban (if it happens) is up to them, but I would have thought not, but it's not up to me.

Im sure if someone was offended by a post, they should be given the right to ask for a ban. Its not fair to assume that someone shouldn't be able to request this action, if they felt offended enough by another persons comments. To be blunt, it isn't your business. Its theirs.

is that why you lot hang around in packs and back each other up on topics you wish to see removed.

Don't insult members intelligence and try to deny this, quite a few have been victims to it.

Don't you usually start by questioning a poster and asking for proof to back up their view ?

is that why you lot hang around in packs and back each other up on topics you wish to see removed.

Don't insult members intelligence and try to deny this, quite a few have been victims to it.

Don't you usually start by questioning a poster and asking for proof to back up their view ?

ssh, when they get up at 01.15, there will be a fire-sale!:hihi:

Paradoxically, do you think Hollyfield's remarks should have been aired. If so you must accept that he has a right to state them?

---------- Post added 09-01-2014 at 00:09 ----------

And alert each other by PM inviting them to get involved :hihi:

Archived