Is Evander Holyfield homophobic?

I've not a problem with where he said it, I just cant believe he believes what he said!

You've led a sheltered life then. I sometimes work with people from Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas which is something of an eye-opener in just how prejudiced people can be.

Where's Evander Holyfield from?

Just looked it up, Alabama! Say no more :hihi:

Being gay is abnormal,if we were all gay how would the human race continue?

There's donor insemination - takes the romance out of the process, bit it's remarkable what science can do.

Anyway the human race has continued to flourish in spite of the fact that some people throughout time have been attracted to the same sex rather than the opposite sex.

Or as it is sometimes put: 'God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve'.

There is even reserach to suggest that homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom too, yet there is no sign of the imminent demise of that species.

Shes an idiot whos trying to make herself seem and feel important. Shes also got a chip on her shoulder. Ignore people like that and they soon go away and get proper jobs.

There's donor insemination - takes the romance out of the process, bit it's remarkable what science can do.

Anyway the human race has continued to flourish in spite of the fact that some people throughout time have been attracted to the same sex rather than the opposite sex.

Or as it is sometimes put: 'God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve'.

There is even reserach to suggest that homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom too, yet there is no sign of the imminent demise of that species.

Not going to apologise for accusing me of saying something i didnt then?

Just as i thought but im not bothered. In fact i think ill take this opportunity to nip out for a fag

By fag i mean ciggie before anyone says anything.

Shes an idiot whos trying to make herself seem and feel important. Shes also got a chip on her shoulder. Ignore people like that and they soon go away and get proper jobs.

I can't see anything that she said that could encourage that response. Try to lose the hate... its bad for the soul...:D

Archived