GAY Weddings to be legal from March 29th! Best firms for gay weddings?

As many regulars on the Weddings Thread will know, Same Sex Weddings will be legal from March 29th this year.

Which companies (Venues, caterers, outfitters, jewellers, giftshops) would other forum users reccomend as providing the best services for existing Gay Partnership Ceremonies? Are there any outstanding wedding service providers which anyone would reccommend for same sex couples tying the knot once the new legislation takes effect?:love:

Is there a difference? We've played same sex ceremony parties and it's still a party as with all others.

Just wondered why different suppliers would be needed?

As a side note it's ridiculous it's taken till 2014 for this to happen. Should have been happening for years.

Is there a difference? We've played same sex ceremony parties and it's still a party as with all others.

As a side note it's ridiculous it's taken till 2014 for this to happen. Should have been happening for years.

Thanks for the few suggestions of people I can contact; Of Course, I am quite happy for 'general' or 'mainstream' wedding suppliers to offer their services; BTW, I am wanting to contact Wedding suppliers for the LGBT market as I am running Sheffield's FIRST full Gay Weddings Fair, which will be held in a venue in the city on Saturday Feb 8th. as I am aware of the rules of not advertising a service on this thread, I do hope the above explanation is OK; if anyone who can provide a service for weddings is interested in taking part, there are still plenty of spaces, just contact me by way of reply to this thread, or PM me if best, although my inbox is continually having to be purged to keep it open!:love::hihi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moosey

Thanks for the few suggestions of people I can contact; Of Course, I am quite happy for 'general' or 'mainstream' wedding suppliers to offer their services; BTW, I am wanting to contact Wedding suppliers for the LGBT market as I am running Sheffield's FIRST full Gay Weddings Fair, which will be held in a venue in the city on Saturday Feb 8th. as I am aware of the rules of not advertising a service on this thread, I do hope the above explanation is OK; if anyone who can provide a service for weddings is interested in taking part, there are still plenty of spaces, just contact me by way of reply to this thread, or PM me if best, although my inbox is continually having to be purged to keep it open!

Hi

Sent you a PM about the fayre

Cheers

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

• 1 month later...

Archived