House DJs wanted for upcoming event

pearcy2k8

Hello all,

I am currently organizing an event that will be solely about the music (no money will be made by the promoters for this event) which will take place in the town center of Sheffield

The music policy is Deep House / Bassline House.

Looking for bedroom/pub DJs (Upcoming talent).

If you believe you have what it takes then message me via facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/djpearcy92

ALSO looking for voluntary promoters to come forward (same applies message me via the Facebook or PM on here)

NOTE TO ADMIN - Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, if not please re-amend.

I assume the police have been informed of this event and are happy with the music policy?

I can see why you would need to tell the police as bassline is very strict with the police however it is only if you mention the word, "niche" or associate the event in any way with the old niche nightclub.

Rest assured this event is not associated with niche in any way and the event is aimed at people who have a passion for house music.

Also wanting voluntary promoters to come forward for this event as well

I can see why you would need to tell the police as bassline is very strict with the police however it is only if you mention the word, "niche" or associate the event in any way with the old niche nightclub.

erm, no, it isn't. I assume from you're response you havn't spoken to the police about this event and know very little about putting on events.

I'd love to help you out, but this statement has put me off massively. Your choice of venue could have been better too but that's a whole different story.

erm, no, it isn't. I assume from you're response you havn't spoken to the police about this event and know very little about putting on events.

I'd love to help you out, but this statement has put me off massively. Your choice of venue could have been better too but that's a whole different story.

I have spoken to other event organisers who have done Bassline house events before and they have had no reason to contact the police.

You are correct - this will be my first time at planning an event. I may be tempted to swing the genre to deep house rather than bassline so that the wrong crowd is not brought into the club. That being said though if there was any sort of attitude from anyone in the club they will be kicked out and dealt with accordingly. Can you inbox me regarding my venue choice as well, I am keen to make this event one that people will remember and not for the wrong reasons either.

The aim of the night is to promote and showcase upcoming DJ's to give them experience of a club. As well as putting on music that others can enjoy as there are not enough house music events in Sheffield in my opinion apart from the regular ones at Fez.

Archived