Grenoside angel pub best in village

nikben1

• 3 weeks later...

been in this afters barstaff told me as from Friday kelham island easy rider £2.50 a pint

---------- Post added 08-02-2014 at 15:38 ----------

janie48 r u sure u have the right pub I was in the harrow last night for no longer than 5 minuites full of young and certainly underage drinkers idiots and drugs don't mix why on earth would like u say respectable people use this pub

• 3 weeks later...

[/color]janie48 r u sure u have the right pub I was in the harrow last night for no longer than 5 minuites full of young and certainly underage drinkers idiots and drugs don't mix why on earth would like u say respectable people use this pub

Those respectable people I was referring go in the daytime, usually for a pub lunch.

For me, If I'm going anywhere local my choice is either of the two Red Lion Pubs where a nice meal can be enjoyed in pleasant surroundings.

As for "idiots taking drugs" why aren't they being reported to the Police. We don't want those type of people coming into the village.

Archived