Childline - racist bullying on the up.

Same old left wing nonsense. If any one dares to speak out against immigration they get smeared by the Independent and Guardian as racists. The only people being bullied here are the English being forced out of their jobs and communities by asylum seekers.

Try actually reading the link. Childline is a charity that supports children, it isn't politically affiliated in any direction.

Your claim about asylum seekers is utter rubbish; asylum seekers aren't allowed to work. This is about schoolchildren being bullied because they're the 'wrong' race/colour/religion. Judging by your bizarre response, that doesn't bother you in the slightest.

Try actually reading the link. Childline is a charity that supports children, it isn't politically affiliated in any direction.

Your claim about asylum seekers is utter rubbish; asylum seekers aren't allowed to work. This is about schoolchildren being bullied because they're the 'wrong' race/colour/religion. Judging by your bizarre response, that doesn't bother you in the slightest.

The problem is, it doesn't go into who is being bullied and who is doing the bullying.

The problem is, it doesn't go into who is being bullied and who is doing the bullying.

Children are being bullied, by other children.

By the way, earlier in the thread you disagreed with my assertion that children learn racist attitudes from adults. If you don't agree with this notion, how do you think children acquire racist attitudes?

By the way, earlier in the thread you disagreed with my assertion that children learn racist attitudes from adults. If you don't agree with this notion, how do you think children acquire racist attitudes?

They have eyes and a brain, they are capable of learning without any outside influence, they feel emotions, fear, hate love ect all without being taught. They will naturally love the people that care for them and naturally fear people that are different. We teach them not to fear people that are different by explaining why some people are different.

They have a direct connection with policy makers. When the policy makers get it wrong they contact the children and advise them to be racist bullys.

They have eyes and a brain, they are capable of learning without any outside influence, they feel emotions, fear, hate love ect all without being taught. They will naturally love the people that care for them and naturally fear people that are different. We teach them not to fear people that are different by explaining why some people are different.

Really, You obviously have studies available to support that assertion?

You know the bit in bold? It's completely wrong.

Really, You obviously have studies available to support that assertion?

If you disagree then you must have studies available which prove that I am wrong.

---------- Post added 09-01-2014 at 21:12 ----------

You know the bit in bold? It's completely wrong.

Show me the studies which prove that I am wrong.

If you disagree then you must have studies available which prove that I am wrong.

---------- Post added 09-01-2014 at 21:12 ----------

Show me the studies which prove that I am wrong.

Doesn't work like that. You're making the assertion that 'children naturally fear people that are different', which is patently nonsense.

It's for you to prove. I know it's a load of cobblers.

Archived