Childline - racist bullying on the up.

And if you noticed, the ones who do not bully others rise to the top of a company or their profession, cos they channel their energy into their work, into the problems of society, and onto how to add value more and their self esteem jumps up.

Although top executives have four times the incidence of psychopathy than the rest of us according to this report ;)

http://www.thestar.com/business/2012/07/05/psychopathy_and_the_ceo_top_executives_have_four_times_the_incidence_of_psychopathy_as_the_rest_of_us.html

Although top executives have four times the incidence of psychopathy than the rest of us according to this report ;)

http://www.thestar.com/business/2012/07/05/psychopathy_and_the_ceo_top_executives_have_four_times_the_incidence_of_psychopathy_as_the_rest_of_us.html

They are also human due to the pressure. Just like you and me.

Maybe it might make you feel better as you wish to remain more childish and not act as a role model for younger generation to follow. If a company promotes by "merit", then what is wrong with this ?

Instead let's sit here and complain about our lives, about the action of others, and actually not take serious look at ourselves.

Let's sit here and judge others, day in, day out, and gossip ! This is true democracies afterall. No sense in life afterall.

They are also human due to the pressure. Just like you and me.

Maybe it might make you feel better as you wish to remain more childish and not act as a role model for younger generation to follow. If a company promotes by "merit", then what is wrong with this ?

Instead let's sit here and complain about our lives, about the action of others, and actually not take serious look at ourselves.

Let's sit here and judge others, day in, day out, and gossip ! This is true democracies afterall. No sense in life afterall.

I'm afraid you've lost me salsafan, I was simply replying to your claim that top executives dont' bully people, oh and I'm a business owner myself btw-make of that what you will ;)

I'm afraid you've lost me salsafan, I was simply replying to your claim that top executives dont' bully people, oh and I'm a business owner myself btw-make of that what you will ;)

There are people that avoids bullying in their lives cos they see humans as far more important than themselves. To me, if I was a parent, then I would indeed channel the energy of the child onto doing something better, and good too. Rather than to let kids fight amongst themselves. Fighting does not always gain you self respect, even though it seems to me that is what you are advocating yourself.

Maybe people are forgetting the most important point here. If you decide to have a child, then it is your responsibility to also discipline the child too. It is not society's responsibility. It is not the government's responsibility. Even though other adults can comment and push back a child if they begin to bully other kids, but it is not in their interest, or their role to fight and lecture a child full stop. It should be the parents' responsibilities. Maybe so many people actually do not think twice about how their child is seen and behaves publically. Are they actually a useful being, or are they being a menace ?

I am also a business owner myself too, and I like to believe in fair mutual benefits. There is no point for me to fight you in order for me to survive even in business. If this is what the skills are required to stay in business, and in employment, then why are children not taught this kind of skills in life ? i.e. co-operation. I want you to survive as much as I am surviving too. Not a case of I will survive but you will go down.

I have also worked in quite large companies myself, and yes, if a person bullies others and hit their colleague's self esteems, then they are also on the way out too. Sometimes you will see "behavioural" teaching even within a company itself. Cos companies do not employ you to fight amongst each other like cats and dogs which brings down the reputation of the company. If you cannot even be civilised, then why sit on a chair and work with others ?

The bottomline that I am eluding to is that of moral fibre and values. It is really that simple.

---------- Post added 10-01-2014 at 13:21 ----------

You mean parents should promote their kids to "fight" and "to bully" like this in order to survive? Where do you draw that line ?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10262532#post10262532

It is very obvious that the owner had no decencies at all.

He was expelled till his parents were called in to school and my mrs said that her friend told the school that she didn't want the police involved or anything and that it was dealt with internally by the school.

I will ask the mrs how the child was dealt with as I didn't the exact details.

what was the outcome ?

What was the outcome? Was the kid expelled?

what was the outcome ?

The child was expelled and his parents were asked to come into school, my mrs friend didn't want the police involved because she didn't want to get the boy into serious trouble with the law as she said he was still only a child.

I understand the boys parents were horrified by what he had done and he was made to write a letter of apology which she was happy with.

The child was expelled and his parents were asked to come into school, my mrs friend didn't want the police involved because she didn't want to get the boy into serious trouble with the law as she said he was still only a child.

I understand the boys parents were horrified by what he had done and he was made to write a letter of apology which she was happy with.

why would the police have been called thou mafya? what would the charge have been ?

Archived