Childline - racist bullying on the up.

why would the police have been called thou mafya? what would the charge have been ?

There's an old offense of knocking a gentleman's top hat off. It's been modified recently to include women and scarfs.

---------- Post added 10-01-2014 at 18:16 ----------

Assault would probably cover it.

Why is it assault...? That's silly..

Why is it assault...? That's silly..

I'm not an expert on criminal law, but I think you'll find that ripping off a womans headscarf and shouting racial abuse will be covered by laws around assault.

What would you call it?

I'm not an expert on criminal law, but I think you'll find that ripping off a womans headscarf and shouting racial abuse will be covered by laws around assault.

What would you call it?

It's called banter and affection apparently according to some people's perception.

This is a wake up call for the left wing agenda, ie that all about immigration is good. Liberals are responsible for this bullying with there ridiculous attempt at making Britain multi cultural..

---------- Post added 09-01-2014 at 00:16 ----------

And there you have it in a nut shell. This is why there will never be racial harmony.

Any attitude like this displays a sad naivety of history.

They said this about protestants and catholics. They said this about West Indians and the British, about the Irish and British, about the Spartans and the Athenians and about the Anglo-Saxons and the Celts. I could go on.

I think we have done pretty well (us and the Muslims) in integrating. We are still early on in our mixing and we have had a few bumps in the road, Im sure we will experience a few more.

However, I am confident that in hundreds of years, people will look back at society now and consider it very open and friendly. Compare what we are experiencing now to what has occurred before and you will be very surprised.

Muslim's are pretty cool in my opinion. History tells us that Islamic societies are far more welcoming to outsiders than Christian ones are. Islam perhaps is going through an identity crisis at the moment, but it will end soon.

Muslim's are pretty cool in my opinion. History tells us that Islamic societies are far more welcoming to outsiders than Christian ones are.

If you have ever tried marrying into a muslim community, you may find them somewhat more demanding than your average RCs.

If you have ever tried marrying into a muslim community, you may find them somewhat more demanding than your average RCs.

That is because Catholicism is pretty much dead in the Western world. I come from a heavily Catholic background and know no one who keeps the Sabbath holy nor anyone who follows the dietry requirements of Christianity (very similar to our Muslim friends).

The majority of Muslims I know follow their teachings far more.

I dated a Muslim girl for a long time and yes, her father didn't like it. However, I distinctly remember a stark warning from my Dad "If you ever date a black or a man then you ain't no son of mine.

Islam is a newer introduction to the capitalist world than Christianity. Religion and Capitalism do not mix, a few generations down the line and we will see Islamic adherence falling towards the level of Christian adherence in my opinion.

Archived