Free function room for 28th March for birthday event

pearcy2k8

Hello,

:help: It is my birthday on the 28/03 and I am wondering if there are any free function rooms with DJ equipment, lightening and speakers included.

This will be a private event and I am estimating at around 25 people will be making this event.

I can provide my own DJ's to the night and food is not required.

I am looking for somewhere in/around the town centre of Sheffield if possible (pub, bar or club)

If anyone has any information please let me know.

Hi Pearcy

Not sure if we are what your looking for but The Golden Lion is a local family run public house near Bramall lane, it is 5 minutes away from the city centre and has recently been fantastically refurbished so is looking great. We can cater to every situation to make the event what you want it to be.

There would be no hire charge and we could provide a DJ for £40 if you wanted, or you could bring your own. We would also be happy for you to bring your own food or we can cater for you.

However The Golden Lion is a one room venue so we would be unable to shut the pub to our regular customers, but we could reserve you your own area. We regularly have events like this and all our regular customers are very welcoming and create a great atmosphere.

If you need anymore info, please email goldenlionsheffield@googlemail.com. Otherwise I hope you have a great night.

Thanks

Archived