Proof that Americans ARE STUPID ?

Check out this one, mates. Americans were asked to mark European countries on a map and look what's happened. I laughed so hard at it.

http://realitypod.com/2013/11/americans-were-asked-to-place-european-countries-on-a-map-heres-what-they-wrote/

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat

Like you guys fared any better.

I've had to correct soooo many people to remind them that Mexico is part of the North American continent annnnnd its part of the region of Latin America - which are two different things. A lot of Brits try to convince me its part of South America, which is totally wrong.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat

I've had to correct soooo many people to remind them that Mexico is part of the North American continent annnnnd its part of the region of Latin America - which are two different things. A lot of Brits try to convince me its part of South America, which is totally wrong.

Hehe, nice comeback :) This is also very funny, especially the drawings. To be honest I know most of the states by their names, but it will be hard for me to mark them on a map.

*opens Google maps now* ;)

Thanks for my laugh for the evening! Some of them weren't too bad, really.

If only Hawaii were that BIG...and that close. :hihi:

Seattle and Philadelphia aren't states. DisneyLAND is in California. DisneyWORLD is in Florida.

*Hint* on the leftish side of the map, the spot where the four "squarish" shapes meet is called the Four Corners. It helped me remember those states when I was a kid. Yes, there are a few native american tribes there. Never mind your scalp, watch your wallet. :D

I loved the Thanksgiving video. Most tourists here in the fall want to know where they can get some PUMPKIN PIE. They all seem to love it.

Edited by Sierra

What's a "retired police officer" got anything to do with your post? :loopy:

Given his age he more than likely retired at least a dozen years before so where's the relevency to "police" as in "active duty police"

I would hate texters and phone users in movie theaters also. They're morons and ignorant since before the main feature starts there is a courtesy message asking people to turn off their cell phones. The iPhone screens shine very bright in a darkened room and very distracting since stadium type seating which is now standard in move theaters allows the person sitting behind you to see hand movements of the person sitting directly below

I guess someone wasted their money on a bag of popcorn :D :D

You appear to be sympathising with the murderer somewhat, while also laughing about the deceased victim.

Check out this one, mates. Americans were asked to mark European countries on a map and look what's happened. I laughed so hard at it.

http://realitypod.com/2013/11/americans-were-asked-to-place-european-countries-on-a-map-heres-what-they-wrote/

Could you mark out American states on a map? Hardly.. I'll bet. So why is it so important for Americans to know all about European states when most of you couldnt find Vermont or Idaho on a map... without the Google eyed monster of course.

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 17:41 ----------

You appear to be sympathising with the murderer somewhat, while also laughing about the deceased victim.

You appear to be wrong. I have no feeling either way for shooter or victim.

Best bet for anybody these days when in public is not to go out of their way to cause unecessary annoyance to other people.

Move tickets aren't cheap anymore and someone who paid to enjoy a movie shouldn't have to have it spoiled by some tablet head who cant stop texting for a couple of hours

Not that it justified old Dirty Harry blowing the guy away of course

Edited by Harleyman

I pretty much get all my geography from football. If it wasn't for being a football fan I doubt I'd know where most countries are.

:hihi:

But they'd have to have sound and legal cause to strap me down on a gurney. Look me up in California one day M.F

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 06:44 ----------

Whats wrong with money and the making of it? There are only four types of people who end up with no money. Losers, drunks,fools and gamblers

Does the shoe fit somewhere?

Nothing about Ronnie fits anywhere:hihi:

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 17:16 ----------

I pretty much get all my geography from football. If it wasn't for being a football fan I doubt I'd know where most countries are.
So do I, The Patriots play in New England, The Forty Niners in San Francisco, the Broncos in Denver, the Cowboys in Dallas, and so on. I now calmly await your comments with pleasure. You'll then tell me the Blades are fantastic, the Owls garbage, or vice versa, forgetting they're both rubbish. I've watched both teams in FA cup action, I'll stay with my Patriots as they head for the Superbowl.:hihi: Edited by buck

Nothing about Ronnie fits anywhere:hihi:lver"]

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 17:16 ----------

So do I, The Patriots play in New England, The Forty Niners in San Francisco, the Broncos in Denver, the Cowboys in Dallas, and so on.

That wasnt our ronnie.That was Mecky posting a comment that the only thing Amercans thought about was money.

Strange the number of "experts" on here who have Americans down to a tee :loopy:

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 22:25 ----------

I think there is more to life than having money being the first thing on your mind. The bloke totally failed to understand the question he was asked and was not under any sort of pressure to answer.

Yes there is more to life like wimmen, fine wines and Chevy Corvette sports cars. Only money can buy all three though

You appear to be wrong. I have no feeling either way for shooter or victim.

Best bet for anybody these days when in public is not to go out of their way to cause unecessary annoyance to other people.

Move tickets aren't cheap anymore and someone who paid to enjoy a movie shouldn't have to have it spoiled by some tablet head who cant stop texting for a couple of hours

Not that it justified old Dirty Harry blowing the guy away of course

The guy texted the daycare centre that was looking after his kid, before the movie even started. How would that spoil the movie?

If you think that's an example of someone going out of their way to cause unecessary annoyance to other people, how do you cope when somebody asks you the time of day?