Proof that Americans ARE STUPID ?

Robert Peston ‏@Peston 1m

Only in US? Burns epidemic as people throw boiling water in ice cold air, assuming it will freeze.

Need i say anymore?:hihi::hihi:

How does this prove it? Americans aren't stupid, but I get the impression you haven't met many.

There's some stupid people in the USA, but that's the same as here. Here, look at a list of IQ by country -

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

The USA ranks=9 whilst we are slightly above at =7

They've seen it on youtube (it is impressive) and tried to copy it. Thousands succeeded, tens didn't. Peston can do a good impression of stupid sometimes.

Regardless, I'm dubious about the stat anyway, that's immensely fine grained data with only a short space of time to collect and analyse it, by whom, the CDC?

Robert Peston ‏@Peston 1m

Only in US? Burns epidemic as people throw boiling water in ice cold air, assuming it will freeze http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-boiling-snow-20140107,0,6070776.story#axzz2pue7ldST … HT @fieldproducer

Need i say anymore?:hihi::hihi:

I would say that stupidity is starting a thread about how stupid 50 people were throwing boiling water in the air and getting injured and assuming that because of that the remaining 300 million people must be stupid.

I once took a pee while outdoors in Quebec, Canada when it was around 10 degrees below. The pee was at feezing point before it hit the ground and my dick nearly got frost bitten and fell off :D

I would say that stupidity is starting a thread about how stupid 50 people were throwing boiling water in the air and getting injured and assuming that because of that the remaining 300 million people must be stupid.

I once took a pee while outdoors in Quebec, Canada when it was around 10 degrees below. The pee was at feezing point before it hit the ground and my dick nearly got frost bitten and fell off :D

Very nearly a HarleyWoman then :hihi:

Watch out. Harleyman will be out of bed soon.

Yeah I have a built in sensor that automatically wakes me up when you post some of your BS..... so run boy... biker is heading your way :D

---------- Post added 09-01-2014 at 20:10 ----------

Very nearly a HarleyWoman then :hihi:

Very nearly a eunuch more like unless i could have gotten it sowed back on or had surgery to replace it with a pussy :hihi: