Proof that Americans ARE STUPID ?

Err, because he was? One would hope that a former cop would have better sense than to bring a handgun to a cinema and murder someone with it.
He has been charged with murder in the second degree. Since he took the trouble to walk back to his car to retrieve his handgun, it clearly shows premeditation. This should be a capital offense.

He has been charged with murder in the second degree. Since he took the trouble to walk back to his car to retrieve his handgun, it clearly shows premeditation. This should be a capital offense.

In Florida if it were a capital offence he would more than likely get the needles.

Here in California even though the majority still favour retaining the death penalty the state judges keep declaring moratoriums to stop any further executions indefinitely. The official excuse is that a study needs to be done to find out if lethal injections cause the recipient any pain and discomfort :hihi:

So whose going to be the guinea pig in such research studies :hihi:

Or substitute muslims for Americans.

---------- Post added 14-01-2014 at 23:25 ----------

Don't be silly. If this thread featured another group, it would be disappeared faster than you could draw a cartoon of Muhammad.

It's kind of nice being insulted by Sheffield. Keep it up folks. Saves me the trouble of ever having to feel homesick. Now if I'd been born in Manchester I would have had a reason to miss the place.

I watched Julia Bradbury doing the Coast to Coast last night. She bumped in an old American(86) and asked him what he thought of Alfred Wainwright and this walk - The man who wrote books on a life-time of walks throughout the UK. The American said something along the lines of, "Wainwright helped bring a lot of tourists to the region and helped the villages along the walk with their economies." And I thought to myself that's not what she asked you, she asked you why Wainwright liked this particular region so much and how his books helped generations of fell walkers. Trust an American to only talk about money.

You get my vote.:clap:

But they'd have to have sound and legal cause to strap me down on a gurney. Look me up in California one day M.F

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 06:44 ----------

I watched Julia Bradbury doing the Coast to Coast last night. She bumped in an old American(86) and asked him what he thought of Alfred Wainwright and this walk - The man who wrote books on a life-time of walks throughout the UK. The American said something along the lines of, "Wainwright helped bring a lot of tourists to the region and helped the villages along the walk with their economies." And I thought to myself that's not what she asked you, she asked you why Wainwright liked this particular region so much and how his books helped generations of fell walkers. Trust an American to only talk about money.

Whats wrong with money and the making of it? There are only four types of people who end up with no money. Losers, drunks,fools and gamblers

Does the shoe fit somewhere?

Edited by Harleyman

A few years back I was stopped and turned back by the Highway Patrol just after leaving Running Springs on Highway 38 on the way up to Big Bear Lake where it had been snowing heavily all day because I had no chains I thought of spending the night in the truck hoping they'd let me through next day but it was so cold I decided not to and went back down to San Bernardino. Not long afterwards Running Springs was buried under snow also.

If you've ever traveled up to Big Bear on that highway you'll see those long poles sticking up on the side of the road as a warning to drivers in heavy snow where the edge of the highway is. Beyond the poles are sheer drops of hundreds of feet in some places

I've never been to Big Bear lake off Highway 38, but I've been to a Big Duck pond of the A38 :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

But they'd have to have sound and legal cause to strap me down on a gurney. Look me up in California one day M.F

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 06:44 ----------

Whats wrong with money and the making of it? There are only four types of people who end up with no money. Losers, drunks,fools and gamblers

Does the shoe fit somewhere?

I think there is more to life than having money being the first thing on your mind. The bloke totally failed to understand the question he was asked and was not under any sort of pressure to answer.

I think there is more to life than having money being the first thing on your mind. The bloke totally failed to understand the question he was asked and was not under any sort of pressure to answer.

The old guy was probably as deaf as a post and who the F. is Julia Bradbury anyway?