Calling all Blades fans....

This a polite to all those fans who are letting their nerves and/or pessimistic nature get the better of them.

IF YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTIVE AND KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE MATCH.

At this stage of the season it is CRUCIAL that we get behind them ESPECIALLY if they're not playing well.

I know it can be difficult to be up for it when the perfomance is below par but I think the effort put in by the team and backroom staff warrant a little effort on our part.

Also, please remember that we are SECOND in the league and are 7 points clear of our nearest rival.

If you think we're struggling at the moment have a word with a Millers fan.

LETS GET BEHIND'EM! COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZAAAAAAARDS:clap:

You see tonight will show us who the Doubters and non-faithfuls are, In fact I can go as far as saying I hate it when United have cheap matches at The Lane, because all of the Slime climb out of the gutter to come and watch us, the same slime that spend half an hour of a match booing players and shouting for Warnocks head, the slime that probably would have only watched United that one time in all of the season, but still think United are'nt very good and are adiment on booing and jeering at every opportunity!

I will be on The Kop, singing my little bol*cks off, And I know all of the true fans will be with me all the way, I know that we are going to absolutely rip Crewe to shreads tonight, 4-1 to The Blades without a doubt in my mind!

Matt

I don't get to many matchs due to the job I do. I'm a music promoter/live eveny manager and I work most saturdays. I was hoping to go tonight but I've just had a call asking if I can sort a gig out tonight at The Earl.

I am nervious about the situation we are in. I'm a blade for gods sake and I have been for the last 36 years. How much dissapointment and heartbreak have I seen. I'm enjoying been Yorkshires number 1 team but I also remember Harry Haslems team having a massive lead going into the new year and end up finishing mid table.

Archived