Calling all Blades fans....

Promotion is looking good, though the situation could be better.

Looking at Wednesdays remaining games, you are unlikely to take many points from them. Let's hope the teams below you can string a few wins together.

So fingers crossed, it could be a very special end to the season for Blades.

I'm taking our 8-yr-old to the match tonight, and we have played well in the games she has been to, so lets hope that continues! May have to take some earplugs for her though as we are sitting a row or 2 behind where Neil stands.

I agree with the first post. Our "fans" must be the most fickle in the whole country. Within a few months Neil went from being a devil who must be sacked to a god who could do no wrong... now he appears to be turning into the devil again for some "fans".

I wonder what other team's supporters would be moaning about being in 2nd place? Probably none.

I've always thought Warnock was the right man for the job, and still do. Though I can see the merit in calling for his head IF we don't get promoted this season, purely because of the money he's spent and time he's been in the job. I think Warnock knows it would be difficult to stay if we are in the Chapionship next season..

I think he'll get us up there though.

I thought this post was for Blades fans,so why is there alway's an Owl butting in.I would like to know what the weather is doing in Sheffield at the moment because it is snowing like hell in Barnsley & I Know we will win tonight providing the weather doesn't spoil it.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

I thought this post was for Blades fans,so why is there alway's an Owl butting in.I would like to know what the weather is doing in Sheffield at the moment because it is snowing like hell in Barnsley & I Know we will win tonight providing the weather doesn't spoil it.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

well when i took my snoop dog out bout half hour since weather was good

Archived