Calling all Blades fans....

Kick-off delayed

Tonight's game with Crewe will now kick-off at 8pm. The delay is to give the game every chance to go ahead, and everyone is making strenuous efforts to that end.

Kick-off delayed

Tonight's game with Crewe will now kick-off at 8pm. The delay is to give the game every chance to go ahead, and everyone is making strenuous efforts to that end.

Too bad they didnt call it off :suspect:

Finished work and went to the pub and managed to catch the 2nd half, There was only one team in it really because Crewe were never going to score.

Cant believe Adi didnt go down when that bloke was all over him because it would have deffo been a penalty.

It should have been a penalty anyways but the Ref was :loopy:

On the day we just wern't good enough but its another point on the way to Premiership football :thumbsup:

Regards CB

UTB

FTO

Me i would be

if we was getting relegated :loopy:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

A blind man walks into a Sports Shop and asks for a football with his clubs emblem on it,

the assistant in the shop says, "Why waste your money, as your blind just buy the cheaper plain ball."

The blind guy says I might be blind but i could tell you any emblem on any ball in your shop, the assistant takes the blind man over to the footballs and hands him a ball, "What emblem's on that ball then?

The blind man puts it to his ear and quickly says "Norwich", the assistant is amazed and asks the guy how he did it, the blind guy said "When I listen to the ball I could hear Canaries.

The stunned shop assistant hands him another ball, the blind guy quickly says "Newcastle" and said he could hear the Magpies.

The shocked Shop assistant hands him a third ball and in record time the blind man says, "Sheffield Wedn*sday", WOW the assistant says, "Did you hear Ow*s hooting?

"No", the blind man replies, "That one was the easiest as it's going down...It had to be Wedn*sday!"

:thumbsup:

Regards CB

UTB

FTO

Archived