Mr clegg the condom

tell me jason did you watch benefits street ? thats what labour did 26 thousand pound a year to not work for a lot on that street now the goverment is actually doing something about it people moan .

benefits street is a load of cobblers, and does not in any way reflect the truth. it's Daily Mail television, pure and simple. Sensationalism, masquerading as documentary. I have actively refused to watch this dross.

benefits street is a load of cobblers, and does not in any way reflect the truth. it's Daily Mail television, pure and simple. Sensationalism, masquerading as documentary. I have actively refused to watch this dross.

You describe the programme perfectly,i wished i could have described it that way,I think my description of a panto wasn't too bad,i kept expecting the commentator to say "here come the scroungers everybody boo"

It was utter dross!!!!

its only dross because its true and labourites wont admit they caused it

its only dross because its true and labourites wont admit they caused it

not one bit. it's telling the IDS (Iain dolthead Smith) type "all doleys are scroungers and criminals" spin as per the judicious editing from the channel 4 producers, without any recourse to the truth.

(see also Monzaman's comment above)

Weird, cause participation is up, student numbers are up and I don't hear the students at my uni moan about this, you know why? Because before poor kids didn't have hope of Uni, only those whose parents could afford it went. Now they all have a shot.

Nonsense. We used to get local authority grants. I was a poor kid educated to Masters level for free.

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 11:50 ----------

Ring. Of. Steel.

Archived