Clegg stumbles when asked what the minimum wage actually is

We are all in it together, but the deputy PM does not actually know what the minimum wage is that millions have to try to survive on.

See him stumble and try to avoid the question here -

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2014-01-09/clegg-stumbles-over-minimum-wage/

Can we stop with the the Cleggy threads please?

Not that he doesn't deserve the criticism, but I am getting fed up of the publicity this political lightweight is getting :roll:

There are a couple more threads on him in the Sheffield section where he's getting torn to shreds.

To be fair, I bet he's not the only one. I don't what it is either.

Well if you have an TV interview about minimum wage I suggest it would be a good idea to brush up on the basics!

It just illustrates that many polititians blab about things they actually know very little about other than what their advisors have quickly briefed them on. Also that they dont really know what life is like for the average citizen

Well if you have an TV interview about minimum wage I suggest it would be a good idea to brush up on the basics!

It just illustrates that many polititians blab about things they actually know very little about other than what their advisors have quickly briefed them on. Also that they dont really know what life is like for the average citizen

Or care............

I don't know what's worse.

Losing your beloved husband in such tragic circumstances, or being pictured stood next to this clown :sad:

As far as I can see you are being misleading. He didn't have a tv interview about minimum wage, not according to the artical. This was a add on question from a member of the public. And he got it right, anyway.

:huh:

As far as I can see you are being misleading. He didn't have a tv interview about minimum wage, not according to the artical. This was a add on question from a member of the public. And he got it right, anyway.

:huh:

It was trailered quite heavily as a question and answer session.

Despite what you say, surely the man should have at least prepared for all circumstances, especially one that is so well publicised and should be known by anyone in the public eye as he is.

Archived