At last - today i joined ukip.

Who will you vote for in the next general election?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for in the next general election?

Because UKIP are stealing his votes :loopy:. You really don't understand.

---------- Post added 14-01-2014 at 16:31 ----------

Europhobes are increasingly looking like a bunch of little Englanders who have this bizarre notion that by getting out of the EU all our problems will be solved. Also they are under the impression that the EU is hell bent on taking our nationality away from us. Utterly batty. All of them.

:hihi: Because we don't have problems whilst we're in the EU do we.

:hihi: Because we don't have problems whilst we're in the EU do we.

Re-read it. I said many Europhobes believe getting out the EU will solve our problems.

The funny thing a lot of the people in this debate don't even know the difference between the ECHR and the EU.

Re-read it. I said many Europhobes believe getting out the EU will solve our problems.

The funny thing a lot of the people in this debate don't even know the difference between the ECHR and the EU.

So you think being in the EU will solve all our problems.

Because UKIP are stealing his votes :loopy:. You really don't understand.

---------- Post added 14-01-2014 at 16:31 ----------

Europhobes are increasingly looking like a bunch of little Englanders who have this bizarre notion that by getting out of the EU all our problems will be solved. Also they are under the impression that the EU is hell bent on taking our nationality away from us. Utterly batty. All of them.

You mean people are actually voting with their feet and want to leave the EU, those little Englanders eh! how dare they become a majority.

Still I suppose that's the price of democracy.

No, the point is to get us out of it, not let them run roughshod over us even more.

If people want UKIP to get us out of Europe, they should save their vote until the general election in 2015, and in the meantime, vote for parties who will actually constructively engage with their European counterparts and not just take our taxes to go have naps in Brussels.

If we actually elected some sensible representatives who were interested in the subject (as opposed to completely against) we might not have such a bad time in Europe.

UKIP do engage, as they are meant to.

I think what you mean is we should elect a bunch of nodding yes men that will agree to everything other parts of the EU put forward.

If was up to the EU, we'd have gone and bombed Syria by now, but UKIP standing up for UK national interests rejected any suggestion of military intervention. Another reason why we cannot have a joint foreign policy, as Eurocrats want us to have.

If was up to the EU, we'd have gone and bombed Syria by now, but UKIP standing up for UK national interests rejected any suggestion of military intervention.

As did most of the British government it seems.

But I'm happy to give UKIP all the credit if you are.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britain-not-join-military-strike-2237460

If was up to the EU, we'd have gone and bombed Syria by now, but UKIP standing up for UK national interests rejected any suggestion of military intervention. Another reason why we cannot have a joint foreign policy, as Eurocrats want us to have.

Are you competing with yourself to post bigger and bigger lies?

The EU doesn't have any weapons. National governments decide if they go to war or not.

UKIP has no MPs. It had no influence at all in Westminster on this issue.

It was Ed Miliband who stood up and opposed military intervention in Syria, thus scuppering any idea Cameron may have had to start a bombing campaign.

Next SevenRivers claim - how UKIP won the 2nd World War.

Are you competing with yourself to post bigger and bigger lies?

The EU doesn't have any weapons. National governments decide if they go to war or not.

UKIP has no MPs. It had no influence at all in Westminster on this issue.

It was Ed Miliband who stood up and opposed military intervention in Syria, thus scuppering any idea Cameron may have had to start a bombing campaign.

Next SevenRivers claim - how UKIP won the 2nd World War.

I'm beginning to question you're grasp of the English language Le Maquis.

If was up to the EU - try to understand it this time.

Archived