At last - today i joined ukip.

Who will you vote for in the next general election?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for in the next general election?

Question Time on Thursday the Ukip guy said we don't need immigration cause we have 1 million young people unemployed here. When another panellist said they bring wealth to our country, he replied theirs more to life than money. The next question was about the NHS, he then said we need to cut it back and streamline. I would have thought if theirs more to life than money, the NHS would be worth keeping at all costs.

Question Time on Thursday the Ukip guy said we don't need immigration cause we have 1 million young people unemployed here. When another panellist said they bring wealth to our country, he replied theirs more to life than money. The next question was about the NHS, he then said we need to cut it back and streamline. I would have thought if theirs more to life than money, the NHS would be worth keeping at all costs.

A lot of people don't realise UKIP is against the NHS and is looking to privatise it (in a similar manner to the Netherlands and Norway, something they have explicitly on their website if you look hard enough).

As one who has had to deal with the problems that the fox causes, I am behind the Hunt, so well done Nigel keep up the good work.

Angel.

we will always need immigration, BUT, the right sort of immigration. not the wasters and criminals that the EU are bestowing upon us. the grafters that are here are ok up to a point, that being, if they send their wages home, they are not investing in our economy but just draining it, which is no use to us.

if they want to claim child benefit here for kids at home, they should be paid at the same rate they get back home i.e. pennies. at one point some families were claiming twice, over here and at home blatantly screwing the system.

the NHS does need streamlining, mostly to cut waste, time wasting and outright abuse of company time clocking off (see another of my posts).

keeping my father in hospital for several hours longer because they couldnt sort out his medication quick enough is a bloody outrage.

GP'S surgeries are another case in point, the service at mine has gone from abyssmal to appalling, bordering on offensive. 2 days notice for repeat prescriptions now because they are having to sign 1,000 per week, YUP! IT'S CALLED WORK!, WHICH YOU ARE BEING PAID HANDSOMELY FOR!

most repeats could be generated automatically, autosigned and transmitted to your preferred pharmacy. saving you and the surgery, phone calls and a collossal amount of time and money. when i'm in charge, i will make it so.

charging people £10 to visit A & E is a none starter. few people visit hospitals without good reason. if people go because they cannot get a GP appointment , they should get a private GP consultation and send the bill to their usual NHS GP. that would help them sharpen their ideas up.

big noise is made about people who miss appointments, getting appointments costs many phone calls, cancelling one is just as difficult and pointless continuing to ring when youR appointment time has elapsed. a simple 'cancel me' text to a PAYG phone in the surgery would reduce their incoming cancellation calls by 80-90% giving staff more time to do better things like re-offering your appointment.

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 13:37 ----------

Was shouting at everyone a New Year's resolution too?

capitals are used for emphasis - not shouting.

now adjusted - happy?

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 13:38 ----------

Has your wife cleaned behind the fridge yet?

my wife does not clean behind the fridge- we both do, together, it's great fun - try it!

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 13:42 ----------

I dont and wont vote UKIP until they have more than just a handful of policies.

i play poker. revealing your hand too early just lets your opponents steal the march on you.

look how the tories are panicking and starting to promise people some of our offerings just to keep their gullible voters on board.

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 13:43 ----------

Well at least it proves you've never been a member of the National Front or BNP. UKIP have a very strict vetting process which requires you to say no when asked.

never felt strongly enough about any party to become a member - until now, that is.

the NHS does need streamlining, mostly to cut waste, time wasting and outright abuse of company time clocking off (see another of my posts).

keeping my father in hospital for several hours longer because they couldnt sort out his medication quick enough is a bloody outrage.

So you have a problem, the time taken for your dad to get his medication dispensed, and your solution is to cut the funds to the NHS. Have you thought this through?

As one who has had to deal with the problems that the fox causes, I am behind the Hunt, so well done Nigel keep up the good work.

Angel.

i have mixed feelings about foxes having seen and rescued many of the local cats from them.

i am not sure the recent badger cull was such a good idea.

a lot of local ducks and swans have disappeared, i am told EU migrants are eating them.

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 13:49 ----------

So you have a problem, the time taken for your dad to get his medication dispensed, and your solution is to cut the funds to the NHS. Have you thought this through?

never said cut funds. i said cut waste. read again.

i have mixed feelings about foxes having seen and rescued many of the local cats from them.

i am not sure the recent badger cull was such a good idea.

a lot of local ducks and swans have disappeared, i am told EU migrants are eating them.

---------- Post added 11-01-2014 at 13:49 ----------

never said cut funds. i said cut waste. read again.

Actually I was commenting upon your streamlining comment. What do you mean by streamlining then?

Decided to make it my new year's resolution to build a better future for everyone not just myself and my family.

Positive thoughts please.

Discuss!

For what reasons have you done that for...{genuine question}...

Archived