Why do women cheat

Surely as many men cheat as women. Otherwise who would they all be cheating with? :confused:

Look at the link on the first page. It's a reputable source.

It's like these surveys that say men have sex more often than women. Who with?

A comparitively small number of women who enjoy more than one sexual partner concurrently.

Look at the link on the first page. It's a reputable source.

A comparitively small number of women who enjoy more than one sexual partner concurrently.

You mean the survey at http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/ ?

It says:

Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had - 57 %

Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had - 54 %

Hardly any difference, perhaps not even enough to be statistically significant. The way I see it men are having sex with women just as much as women are having sex with men.

I can say, hand on heart, that I never cheated on any of my partners, in all of my (almost) fifty years on this earth, so far. (and it wasn't for lack of offers/ opportunities.)

Is it SO hard to keep one's hand on one's ha'penny?

^^^What she says :)

If I was unhappy enough to consider being with someone else then my partner would have been the first person I told, not the last.

`

Archived