Why do women cheat

I've had numerous affairs with married women over the years (while I have been single I might add). Women are no different to men in that they get bored, or they're unhappy, or they just fancy a bit of excitement. All these affairs have started at work. If you spend a lot of time with someone a friendship develops and then more.

Would you not think having an affair with a married women is not fair really as there are a lot of people who could get hurt especially when there are kids and family involved braking family's up for the sake of quick romp not nice, people should think before they do things like that..I suppose if you are single you might have a different opinion,even then I don't think its fair for a single bloke to carry on with a married women.

Would you not think having an affair with a married women is not fair really as there are a lot of people who could get hurt especially when there are kids and family involved braking family's up for the sake of quick romp not nice, people should think before they do things like that..I suppose if you are single you might have a different opinion,even then I don't think its fair for a single bloke to carry on with a married women.

If a married woman's looking for an affair, she'll chose someone else if not you. The emphasis is on the man or woman who is married to be faithful.

If a married woman's looking for an affair, she'll chose someone else if not you. The emphasis is on the man or woman who is married to be faithful.

Well I suppose it all depends on your principles and how you have been brought up..I was always brought up to respect marriage and be faithful..

Archived