Ariel sharon dies

the hague isn't for the west and it's allies - 'do you plead guilty or not guilty?' - I plead British, american, french, Israeli, Rich.

sharon resigned cos he was personally implicated in massacres on the scale of german, japanese atrocities in WW2 - groups of dead young men were found in hundreds of heaps - dead raped women were photographed , sharon used the IDF to close the camps and illuminated the areas with flares to allow the phalangists & neo nazi christian militias to kill men in women and children in their thousands - 3500 is an accepted estimate although the real number is unknown.

when serbian butchers die, lets hear them treated with similar respect as this murderous, genocidal dog.

What he instigated at Sabra and Shatila was repulsive. IDF troops lit up the night sky with flares to help the 'christian' Falange fascists.

All I would say in his defence is that Jewish settlers were not welcomed by the locals when they started going there long before Israel was created. He represented that side that was sick of being meek.

RIP Ariel. Gone but not forgotten.

that's interesting 7 and kind of what I was hoping for - in what way was he worthy of respect? the UN accused him of genocide, he resigned over his (at the least) involvement in massacres of incredible ferocity, objectively, he was in the same camp as karadzic and himmler.

why do you mourn him?

Archived