Sunday league mini tournament

vnb09

Im loking at getting a sunday league mini tournament up and running. Either four or eight teams once seasons finished. Would require venue and teams and referees to help me out. Be good for fitness during close season aswell as prizes for winners. Anyone who interested let me know

Im loking at getting a sunday league mini tournament up and running. Either four or eight teams once seasons finished. Would require venue and teams and referees to help me out. Be good for fitness during close season aswell as prizes for winners. Anyone who interested let me know

We may be interested m8, depends on date and if teams are all on same kinda division level . dont wanna be playing a top prem team :hihi:

daz did you sort the tournament we used to have few seasons ago out. could do something like that

Yeh m8 , i could get 2 more teams from our lge/div if need m8 and same sort of tournament etc , just not sure ill have time to sort it out , Cuz of Reds V Blues charity event i got to sort pal.

Archived