What place will Wednesday finish in?

What are your predictions? With all the injuries and no goals coming from our strikers I think 4th from bottom one or two points clear of third from bottom will be the end result of this season.

United could do us a favour tonight but will their poor run continue? A draw would do us but it would be poor for them. I'm beginning to think that our odds on finishing 4th from bottom are better than theirs to finish second from top.

Will someone please explain the David Graham loan deal to me, is it possible to recall him?

Yet another doom and gloom merchant.

Lets be positive we will stay up maybe by the skin of our teeth but what difference does it make so long as we don't go down.

Graham can stay out on loan he just wasn't good enough at this level and has now found his true level.

Yet another doom and gloom merchant.

Lets be positive we will stay up maybe by the skin of our teeth but what difference does it make so long as we don't go down.

Graham can stay out on loan he just wasn't good enough at this level and has now found his true level.

Oh I'm very sorry, I am actually delighted that we might stay up by the skin of our teeth, thats why I said that I thought that we would finish fourth from bottom. What did you want me to say, that we might make the play offs? You have more or less said the same as me so you stop being a doom and gloom merchant

David Graham has started to score and we are short of players, but I only asked for details of the basis of his loan deal, is it a bloody secret?

Perhaps reading a post properly prior to posting an assumption and an opinion that has nothing to do with the original post would be a good idea.

Thank you for being sorry it is much appreciated.

Do you actually go to any of the matches or do you just watch them on Sky ???

Are you for real? I asked for predictions for the end of the season giving mine as 4th from bottom only to be told by you that I'm 'a doom and gloom merchant'. I attempted to post a reply only to be asked if I go to any matches or just watch on Sky, what the hell has that got to do with my post?

I don't know about Bright Owl, Dim Owl appears to be better suited to you.

You complain about not reading previous threads and then go off on a complete tangent questionning my mental capability.

DO YOU GO OR DO YOU WATCH ON SKY ??

It would be very difficult to watch on Sky as we are not often on, yes I do go to matches but these days would take the Sky option say on a rainy Tuesday night if the opportunity presented itself. What business this is of yours I don't know but you have your answer, make of it what you will.

I will try for the last time, what is your prediction for our end of season position? What is the basis of the David Graham loan deal? It's not that hard is it?

I'm simply making the point that you say "we" and "our" when I bet you only go to the matches when someone lends their season ticket.

As to where we will finish I've said 4th from bottom and as regards Graham we don't want him back he can't score in this division.

Archived