What place will Wednesday finish in?

loan deals work on the same extent that they can not be recalled with in the first month and the 24 hour proviso after that.

but he is right in saying that graham is not the answer for you, he has proved not only for you but for wigan that he can not compete at this level, his record at this level is abysmal to say the least..... when you came in with your 350k bid i bet paul jewell was laughing his ******ks off.

as for tonight, 4-0 to the blades repeat of last season will do me....

Might well be but I don't think that you have four goals in you as you did have earlier in the season. I'm going for a draw and if i'm correct it's keep your fingers crossed time for you tomorrow.

Must go now but thanks for the fun, perhaps our paths will cross again.

Would say that I'd see in Cardiff 2morrow for a drink but then again I don't suppose you'll be there.

Enjoy your drink, by the way Cardiff is in Wales, don't get lost.

This is a poor state of affairs, I'm going to be glued to Sky hoping that you lot win tonight, I suppose that we could afford for Crewe to take a point.

I don't know about trolling, I got my answer didn't I?

I'm hoping for a Crewe win,but i'll take a draw.We may be in a bit of a hole but we haven't sunk to the level of depending on the Blunts to help.4th bottom is good enough for me but to see the Blunts balls it up would make it a season to remember.I don't think it will happen but i can hope.

Before anybody goes on about you should only care about your own team,that's not the case in a 2 club city.

I'm hoping for a Crewe win,but i'll take a draw.We may be in a bit of a hole but we haven't sunk to the level of depending on the Blunts to help.4th bottom is good enough for me but to see the Blunts balls it up would make it a season to remember.I don't think it will happen but i can hope.

Before anybody goes on about you should only care about your own team,that's not the case in a 2 club city.

Its already a season to remember for us.

Done the DOUBLE over our hated rivals :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You lot are going to struggle for many many years :D

Its already a season to remember for us.

Done the DOUBLE over our hated rivals :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You lot are going to struggle for many many years :D

United's current form matches that of Wednesday, United have at least a couple of slip ups in them as do Wednesday. You would do far better by contemplating the play offs rather than the chance of Wednesday going down.

Leeds are coming good at the right time, fingers crossed that Millwall are not doing similar.

It's a funny old game.

Bright-owl:-

Gotta admit, im not too keen on your current home strip, It looks like the players are wearing a bib, but to be fair, all teams are coming out with these horrible modern strips, and if anything we should take lead from the new England away strip, Id like to see more traditional Kits come bk now, I wanna see united i traditional Red and White stripes, Wednesday in their Blue and white stripes, and all others, cos every new strip that comes out in modern age, are cheap and tacky looking!

Matt

Isn't it about time Wednesday changed back to the traditional blue and white stripes. If you look back over history they have always had a poor spell when we don't play in proper Blue and White stripes

Yes but it's all about selling replica shirts at the start of a new season. They could still use blue and white stripes and make slight alterations to the style of the neck or sleeves each year, not to mention the possibility of a new sponser logo.

I think that proper footballers would be a lot more use at this stage of the season. David Graham scored again, I know he's a player who has only scored at a lower level, a bit like Steve Mclean who is injured again. Wednesday find themselves in a scenario similar to that of trench warfare where the cooks were given rifles to replace the dead and injured. Graham is better than nothing and we can obtain his services by virtue of a simple recall.

Archived