Worried about Nannan

DawnW

The police might help stop this happening again to a vulnerable Nannan. Report it never know what the CCTVs in the Ridgeway area have captured plus the people in the area should know when the fish man comes. In our area we have a mobile van shop that goes up and down the streets sounding the horn……, everyone in the area knows this van and its driver.

As Nagel has said, contact the police on 101. They will put you through to the correct force for the area.

I know someone that this happened to. They were sold £450 of fish over a short period of time. Police got involved ant the person responsible was charged with various offences.

Really? :loopy: I have you actually read the OP? It was a vulnerable old woman, who obviously didnt know what she was doing.

A person who isn't able to say no to £100 worth of fish shouldn't be left alone. It's clear she needs round the clock care.

A person who isn't able to say no to £100 worth of fish shouldn't be left alone. It's clear she needs round the clock care.

So if we put all the vulnerable OAPs in care,you think its ok do you ?

As already said its not the old ladys fault its the scum of the earth,lowlife door to door sellers prying on the old,pressurising them into buy things they dont need. :loopy:

may be unconnected but I live in chesterfield and we have a man coming round in a van selling fresh fish he comes to the door and does not pester you to buy he does have his regular customers, and the old lady across seems quit happy with him, you can get a a notice to put on her door from the police saying no callers

Archived