Demolition American style..

What is the best country on earth in your opinion? This could open up a whole new topic

We'd probably need to come up with what constitutes a good country to make an informed decision, but without all that and off the top of my head I would say... Japan.

We'd probably need to come up with what constitutes a good country to make an informed decision, but without all that and off the top of my head I would say... Japan.

Geographically very dodgy. Killer earth quakes. Worse than California even

Factor in "cost of living" which makes a country a good place to live or not. Tokyo is the most expensive city in the world

I'd put in a bid for New Zealand, very laid back and decent. You can't find your way round Tokyo, no road markers, and boy, is it crowded!!

Archived