Inflation on target..

Inflation down to 2%

And pigs will definitely be airborne by Spring.

By filtering, hedonic adjustment and other mendacious flimflammery the CPI figure (y'know, the one that excludes minor things like housing costs, energy costs and food) has been fudged to appear to be 2%.

Unless you are a solar powered android living rough on the streets, CPI has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER ON REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE.

Mmmmm.... fudge!

The economy was halved last March.

That must have been quite a day, I must have slept late that day.

So half the shops on the High Street vanished, half of everyone employed vanished, half of everyone's disposable income vanished.

Sorry I missed it all.

That must have been quite a day, I must have slept late that day.

So half the shops on the High Street vanished, half of everyone employed vanished, half of everyone's disposable income vanished.

Sorry I missed it all.

That's what happens when you spend too long in the tunnel... ;)

Wouldn't it make the value of your debts higher? For example,if I borrowed 10k 3 years ago..the same 10k now would be worth maybe 9k so cutting the real amount I owe...whereas with zero inflation this wouldn't happen..I know what I'm trying to say but having a spot of bother explaining it.. sorry..

Yes, it would mean that debts don't deflate. I'm not sure that debt deflation is enough of a positive to actually mean we should want inflation though.

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 13:04 ----------

That's what happens when you spend too long in the tunnel... ;)

Trying to climb a pole that is crowded with everyone else who's in the tunnel as well!

No it's pre-empting your inevitable trolling that I knew you'd come up with.

Are you going to clarify your halving of the economy level claim? Or shall I stick it on the list of all your other unanswered questions?

I think he long since abandoned the idea of debate and now just makes do with outright and obvious lies.

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 13:43 ----------

Recovery? The economy was halved last March.

Did we have a nuclear war that we all slept through? Is there now nothing south of Derby? Or did you just come up with another mecky lie?

I think he long since abandoned the idea of debate and now just makes do with outright and obvious lies.

---------- Post added 15-01-2014 at 13:43 ----------

Did we have a nuclear war that we all slept through? Is there now nothing south of Derby? Or did you just come up with another mecky lie?

I notice that there was no answer given to yours or my queries of this rather odd number :-)

Can't imagine why. Oh well, on the list with the other thirty eight questions he's ducked.

I notice that there was no answer given to yours or my queries of this rather odd number :-)

Can't imagine why. Oh well, on the list with the other thirty eight questions he's ducked.

He's ducked my question as to how serious he is about celebs being in court for sex charges being a government conspiracy to deflect attention blah blah.

That's hardly a surprise.

....GDP last 4 quarter under Labour £1.463 trillion.

GDP last 4 quarters under coalition £1.517 trillion.

Archived